Tuesday 2 October 2012

Reading Reflection #3

All Together Dead
Charlaine Harris
Pages #1-294
                This week while reading I decided to change the book I was reading. The Taker was a good book, but it just wasn’t grasping my attention too much while I was reading. So I switched books and now I am reading  All Together Dead from the Sookie Stackhouse series. It’s one of the many books that the show True Blood is based on. I think between the show and the books, the books by far are better. I found when I picked up this book I just couldn't put it down again. Books like this are the type I love to read, they make you want to keep turning the pages to see what happens next. Since I did pretty much the whole book in one shot it's hard to really answer the comments, question, and predictions. But one question I do have is what will happen to Sookie and her friends after the explosion at the hotel they were staying at for the vampire summit? Did any of them die, or did they all survive? After I am finished with this book I plan on continue to read the last two in the series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment