Tuesday 18 December 2012

What do you want to do before you die?


We have began to create our own bucket list lately. I believe with my bucket list it will take ages for me to figure out what should really be on it. But one thing I found is that my bucket list seems to consist  almost of all things that have to do with travel somewhere to do something... I think it will be really hard for me to actually complete my bucket list properly. I doubt I will ever make enough money to travel to all these amazing places and do these amazing things.  So I think my mission in the next few days will have to be coming up with maybe another bucket list.

The bucket list I wrote previously I think I'll rename to be my travel one!


 There are so many things that I have seen on people's bucket list that I have already done. For example

Gone to Italy and rode in a gondola in Venice!
I have been in a marathon, I completed one when I was in grade 5!
I have been on a helicopter ride!
I have drank cocnut milk!
Rode a mecanhical bull!
I have hepled to sponser a child!
I have road a horse through water!

and many more.. I can say I have been very lucky these past 17 almost 18 years. I have been given many many great oppourtunities in life already..... God only knows what the future holds for me!


AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment