Tuesday 16 October 2012

Banff


http://goo.gl/wvDCz



     This picture is of beautiful Banff National Park here in Canada. The reason I chose this picture for another one of my personal additions is because I am finally getting the chance to road trip there this January! The reasons I am travelling here this winter are many. I finally getting to learn how to snowboard and to celebrate my 18th birthday. It's beyond exciting to be able to experience many things this year, I find there are a lot of things I will be accomplishing this year along with graduation. So many things are coming very fast in my future that I can't wait for. Along with snowboarding for the first time and turning 18, I get to go on a road trip for the first time without family. I have never been on a road trip without them! So that will be a really fun experience. For now I am just working hard towards this trip I want to make the very most of it and make the most of this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment