Wednesday 17 October 2012

Reading Relfection #4

From Dead To Worse

Charlaine Harris

Pages #1-108



              When it comes to reading I am not very not very good at just reading a few pages during class.  When I go home I just have to pick up the book again and just keep reading as much as possible. So as you read these reading reflections you will find out very fast that almost every other time it's about a new book! While reading so many books and so fast its hard to do my questions, comments and predictions but, I try my very best to continue to do them. I have made predictions but, while reading so much they have been answered later on in the book.  Some comments I do have about this book is that the author Charlaine does know how to keep the reader guessing, she knows how entertain an audience, and she sure knows who that audience is. Unlike Fifty Shades of Gray and it very descriptive writing this book does have at some point that kind of theme but, Charlaine doesn't go all the way in depth. Which I do appreciate, I enjoy her books but sometimes it could be a little much.

No comments:

Post a Comment