Friday 2 November 2012

Nerd and loving it.

 So in the next few months I am really excited to see a few movies  that are coming out. The inner nerd in me just can't stand waiting any longer for them to arrive into theaters.



The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2



      One of the movies, as you can see is Breaking Dawn: Part 2.  Yes..... I am excited to see it. It's going to be nice to finally see this franchise come to a close. It will also be a little sad because at one point I really did love the world of twilight. I was a twi-hard :P It's going to be crazy to see this part of the book come alive on screen. It always had my mind going crazy with how someone could actually accomplish it. Only about two more weeks till I see it on November 16th 2012!!
                                                               http://goo.gl/7aVH3 



The Hobbit






The second movie I absolutely can not wait for even more then twilight is The Hobbit! Wow I can't believe that it's almost here. I grew watching The Lord Of The Rings with my family, so to be able to continue watching them with all of them is amazing. This will make my senior pretty dang awesome, I get to be a total nerd and nobody will notice. There is roughly about a month to go until The Hobbit comes to theaters, I plan on reading the book for sure another time before I finally see it!
AHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited!  :D  :D                                                    http://goo.gl/gDORy

No comments:

Post a Comment