Wednesday 14 November 2012

CALIFORNIA!

 
42 days and I will be out of WINTERPEG!!! (for those of you that don't know the nickname its actually the city Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada!). Just this Monday while grad dress shopping my Dad who lives in California asked me if I wanted to spend some of my Christmas break down there... Who in their right mind would say no to sunny California over cold Winnipeg. But seeing as flights there are crazy amounts of money, we are travelling in style on the train! :)  As it turns out my boyfriend is coming along for the trip with me. At first he really didn't want go on the train, but eased up in the end. The whole journey is going to take 56 hours and 36 minutes. But not all of it is sitting on a single train we do get to switch trains and go on a bus at one point. I am so excitded I have never been to California before, and to be able to spend it with him and my family it's going to be amazing. I am hoping maybe we get to spend New Years in San Fransico, or somewhere beautiful like that!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY 42 MORE DAYS :D
 
 
 
 




 
 
 





 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment