Monday 19 November 2012

Writing Response

My twitter fiction is going okay this week. After awhile it's hard to get inspiration to think of and write 30 tweets. Out the 30 tweets we are suppose to make I have wrote about 23 or 24 so far. I am stick to multiple tweets and multiple stories, didn't really like the idea of a full one that takes up 30 or more. Most of the tweets aren't to hard I fit into 140 characters, but there are some that I have to go back and edit a lot. The type of imagery that I found my self using while writing would have to be visual imagery. I think out of all of the different kinds of imagery this is the easiest to write with. During the process of writing I have tried thinking of pictures to go with the tweets, but haven't exactly found the right ones yet so far. I will for sure be going back at some point this week and find many pictures that will suit the tweets well. The thing I am not really looking forward to with the writing assignment is always having to be on twitter. For the longest time I have tried to stay as far away from it as possible, but now I kind of can't tell my teacher no I don't want to do the work in class. But I know as soon as we are done with this section in the class I will be deleting my twitter account. Twitter just isn't my thing... I'll just stick to Facebook for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment